Sunday, November 05, 2006

Romo Not a Homo (but he still sucks)

In a bit on down news, the Cowboys new QB, Tony Romo had a pretty good day. Now I haven't seen the game (yet), but 24-36 for 284 and 2TDs is a more than respectable outing for a pro QB. This isn't to say that I don't hate the guy (he is a Cowboy after all) but just that so far, he looks like a better option for 'Boys than Bledslow...I dunno why, but the team has responded to Romo in a way that they didn't show for Drew...

Unfortunately I cannot pin it on MEO either, though he definitely never clicked with Bledsoe, it wasn't just him playing blah with Drew at the helm...of course, MEO has continued to drop the ball quite a few times even for homo...er I mean Romo...but still its bad form to play hard for one guy and play sloppy for the other....oh well....

No comments: