Monday, November 13, 2006

Being a Part of the Eagles Blog-o-sphere

Hey hey, its pretty fun blogging about the Birds, and I just made Dan Rubin's Blinq (which follows a bunch of stuff but he does an Eagles blog-o-sphere wrap-up regularly...I know its not much, but I got a real kick out of it. Thanks Dan, you made my 35th birthday! (not as great as that Eagles win felt, but pretty dang nice all the same).

Did I just give something away...yeah, I turned 35 today...I forget these things...I don't really look 35, and I certainly don't feel 35 (I like to do immature things to keep my mindset young)...

Actually, I highly recommend Blinq, I went to all the other blogs he linked to, and there are some pretty good folks out there sharing their thoughts about the Birds.

Like The 700 Level (Booing since 1776, frickin' awesome) where I found this awesome pic:
How cool is that, awesome view (that's too many awesomes). Wish I was there. If we ever get back to the East Coast, I am definitely going to have to make a pilgrimage to the Linc (never been there).
Got to spend quite a bit of time at the Vet when I ushered Eagles game in the early 90s (man was that an experience! Getting paid to have season tickets to the Eagles was/is indescribably cool).

Well I am still reading some the Philly.com writers on the Eagles, and I really enjoyed reading the laments from the Washington Post beat writers about their pathetic 4skins....Unfortunately, Gibbs finally woke up and figured out he needs to see if QB Jason Campbell is worth the 1st round pick they spent on him in 2005. Damn, I was really hoping they'd waste the entire season with Brunell...

No comments: