Sunday, November 26, 2006

Eagles might as well employ the Weinerdog D

JG has engineered two decent drives....not his fault Akers missed the FG....nor did he call the utterly retarded WR pass to start the second drive...I just don't understand that play call...I never will....

Now for the but part....I think our D would play better if we fielded Zaar and DJ, my two miniature dachshunds....cause at least they might underfoot and trip up Addai (to say nothing of being quick and so low they'd be hard to block)...

Would this be a fiercer LB for the Eagles?
PROS: Small and Quick (just like our LBs), built low to the ground he'd be hard for lineman to block or pick-up in traffic, follows directions pretty well, would bring a cute, aw shucks, factor to the D (I mean who would want to trample a weiner dog?); save cap space, would work for scraps

CONS: no opposable thumbs means he could only arm tackle, but how is that any different from what we've seen already; might poop on field...

I would happily coach him from the sidelines, maybe I should give Jim Johnson a call....

No comments: