Thursday, November 02, 2006

Its here! Its here

I finally got my Dark Side rig back, and boy, did I miss it. I am going to make one of the spare bedrooms an Eagles room and put up all my stuff.....considering I'll be following the team from this room and not watching too many on regular TV it seems appropo. If anything my computer is louder than before (musta plugged the connectors into the right slots). Moreover, that 26 inch widescreen I bought to tide us over until our real big-screen arrived is an AWESOME monitor....I made sure it had a DVI input....wow...this screen is razor sharp and gigantic!!! Yes, life is pretty good computing-wise right now (fingers crossed).

Anyway, the house looks like a bomb went off in it. Four big crates of stuff got dropped off...let me tell ya, a lot of stuff got shipped here that I didn't want shipped here...the first crew, the ones who took the storage shipment, simply didn't take enough stuff....moreover, there were things that I planned to leave in the house (but of stuff in the garage shelves...) well all that shit came too...friggin' movers, did NOT pay attention to what we told them to move...well now I've got three big boxes of stuff in the garage that probably won't see the light of day until sometime in 2010.

I've got a ton of stuff to unpack, so I am about to fire up iTunes and get down to business.

No comments: