Sunday, November 12, 2006

The REAL reason the Eagles won...

My wife gave me my birthday present a day early: a brand new white Brian Westbrook #36 jersey. (I got a black #20, and a green #5) Great mojo with it today....the WB was ON today, he ran with a purpose...Great to see the Eagles finally dial his number 20 times in a game...


Matter of fact, the AFN satellite signal was goofy this morning. I had nothing, nada, zippo until about 02:58, then just before kick-off what doth mine eye see, but the glorious Linc and Dick Stockton, Moose Johnston and Tony Siragusa, with McNabb getting ready in the background. It was like mana from heaven.

If anyone wants to know a good place to listen to the game check out the Shark 103.7 from NJ. Pretty clear broadcast, cause you gotta love Merrill Reese!

No comments: