Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Dallas-haters Rejoice: The Fuse is Lit

Hark! What doth mine eyes and ears observe this morning but a classic look-at-me tirade from Terrell Owens in today's Dallas Star-Telegram. The bum truly deserves the ME.O. moniker Those more forgiving than I might be tempted to overlook MEO's history, but I would caution those optimistic souls to not pin their hopes on the stability of footballs most narcissistic player. Before the season I calculated that MEO would give the Cowgurls one good season before imploding...so much for that one...

Now, those of us who follow the Eagles are being treated to an eerie deja-vu...MEO divulging his frustration to the local press..."I do have a problem when I don't feel like I'm involved enough. I know I can make a difference. That's not me being arrogant. (that's rich) I just know what I bring to the table." For those keeping count MEO just bolted out eight references to himself in just four little lines....no mention of the team....oops that's right...the M and the E are missing because now they are in "MEO"

I do have to saw, it IS more entertaining this time around...I about blew Diet Coke bubble out my nose when I listen to MEO yap on NFL Live this afternoon...

Word up Big D fans, the fuse to the powderkeg that is Owens has been lit...the ONLY thing left to determine is when it will go off. I can only hope that the Texans somehow speed the process along (don't think it'll happen, but wouldn't that be grand?)

No comments: