Friday, October 20, 2006

Real Quick - My Top 6 for Week 6

Had a little trouble coming up with this one, cause much as I'd like to, I cannot include my beloved Birds in my top teams this week...

So without further ado: my top six teams, in no particular order because each team has flaws and the arguments could go on endlessly...regardless: I have 3 NFC and 3 AFC teams at the top of the heap: Carolina, Chicago, Denver, Indianapolis, San Diego and Seattle....all either won or sat out this past weekend...I thought about putting the Saints and/or the Patriots in this august group, but one team on a bye was enough, and the Charger deserve it...they've rallied for two straight wins after choking out a loss to the Ravens (who, by the way, still cannot seem to find an offense to compliment their defense...so long Jim Fassel, they hardly knew ye...don't ask me if its good or bad that Brian Billick is still the head coach in Baltimore...matter of fact he's throw so many QB coaches, offensive coordinators or other staff members under the bus he ought to get royalties from the MTA)...

No comments: