Thursday, October 26, 2006

I know WHY the Eagles lost vs the Bucs

You know, I just realized something when I was talking about good mojo (as opposed to bad juju) by donning a particular Eagles jersey for a game...I failed to come through on a key superstition...I forgot to the boys' Eagles collars on for the game...I had two Eagles collars for my mini-dachshunds Zaar and D.J. and every game, I clasp them on for good luck...whenever I haven't, they've lost....AUGH....and I didn't....DAMMIT, DAMMIT, DAMMIT...

How many other of you out there have Eagles superstitions or pre-game rituals? I have a lucky shirt and I got to wear a jersey...but I sometime switch them out between offense and defense depending on whether or not one side or the other needs a boost...I mean 5 pissed me off so much against the Bucs that I wore my Dawkins jersey for most of the second half....

I've had a few others over the years, but they've been broken and the magic is over for them....

No comments: