Sunday, October 08, 2006

Damn its EARLY - Monday Morning Football

My internal alarm clock tick-tocked me until about 0150 this morning (had the alarm set for 2), so I managed to get up without disturbing my wife (whew)....The dogs, now they're another story. The good news from this morning, the rain finally cleared out so the satellite signal has been pretty good. AFN is showing the 'Skins-GYNts game, and the Philly game starts in about 45 minutes and the excitement is building....

Actually got a second game today (they had baseball on the schedule but I guess all the games are over)...the Korea channel is showing NASCAR (yawn). So I got a chance to see the Bears demolish the Bills. I gotta say it again, the Bears are IMPRESSIVE...I don't want to see the Iggles have to play in Soldier Field, so they better take care of business against the Cowboys today. After they got up 30-0 the coverage switched to Miami and New England...and lo and behold: whom did I see playing QB for the Fins? Joey frickin' Harrington...OMG...and Dan Dierdorf is talking about great he's been playing...umm...guess that must've been before I tuned in, because the Patriots don't look the least bit perturbed...they haven't sacked him yet, but he looked about as good as I saw in Detroit...speaking of...I lost my best fantasy WR when Fox showed Roy Williams being carted off with a shoulder injury...DAMN...

Fantasy note to self: IGNORE the so-called Experts...oh yeah, time to start Joe Addai, the Tennessee defense sucks...Indy will run up the score...its 13-7 Titans in the 4th quarter and Addai has amassed all of 50 yards...FRACK...
HA HA, Fox just showed the fans giving MEO hell during warm-ups...where are the empty pill bottles?
Wow, that heated toilet-seat is a godsend...very necessary in Japan, however, because the toilet get its own little room in Japanese houses, and its NOT heated...
Jeez, the Bears are up 40-0 now...I mean how many drives can you have starting on the opponents side of the field...I think the Bears O has cashed in at least 4 times...well Christina will be happy...ofcourse, I failed to started WR Berrian...jeez....WTF...I thought I had...damn...

No comments: