Saturday, December 02, 2006

We got our first snow

Just as the Midwest gets socked with 15+ inches we too got our first actual snowfall last night. We've had dusting that haven't stuck, but this stuff is sticking around....I had to shovel a place for the boys to, uh, do their duty...

For the record, DJ doesn't seem to mind the snow (must be the long coat), while Zaar....Zaar wants nothing to do with the cold white stuff....

What else is going on this fine Sunday....hmmm, Navy beat Army for the fifth time in a row...ULCA upset USC (and here I was figuring SC would be playing for a championship again)...I guess that re-opens the door for Ohio State-Michigan rematch...

No games really seem worthy of me getting up at 0300 tomorrow, but I will definitely be tuning in the Giant-Cowboys match-up....

Christina got her MacBook the other day, I practically had to force her to go to bed coming off a mid...that about sums up my day....sleep, breakfast, college football, shoveling, hot chocolate, lazing in the recliner by the heater....not a bad day

No comments: