Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Eagles Superstitions

I've had a lot of Eagles superstitions over the years....a few years ago, I had to have the same t-shirt on under my McNabb jersey (at the time all I had was a #5 and an old #59 Mamula jersey I picked up at JC Penney for like $10 one year)....

Since then I've switched key t-shirts....I've gotten Eagles collars for my dachshunds to wear on gameday...I've had gameday rituals, etc....None of them have gotten the Birds to the promised land.

This year, I've managed to dispel most of them...The Eagles went on their winning streak the game that I forgot to put the collars on the boys...so that one is gone...(Unless you count NOT putting them on)....I've worn a ton of different Eagles t-shirts as well.

But I did pick one up lately....I got a White #36 Westbrook jersey for my birthday in Nov...At the time it was my third jersey (Green 5, Black 20, White 36)....During the Redskins game I started switching jerseys between Westbrooks and Dawkins....for offense and defensive series.....AND IT HAS WORKED! AUGH.....

I got a green #58 Trent Cole jersey for Christmas, and I wore that for the first series against the Cowboys, then I switched to #36....then I decided to go with Dawk, and BLAM fumble on the ensuing kickoff....the mojo was kickin' so I stuck with the 36-20 switcheroo....rode it all the way to a Cowboys ass-kickin'....

No comments: