Sunday, December 03, 2006

SO Much for my Powers of Prognostication

Well, I guess I missed a few good games by sleeping in this morning....

First, I must be a football genius....the Chargers-Bills game played out about how I expected!!! Woohoo, I think I'm eligible for a job on NFL.com or CBS Sportsline!!!

Ummm....on second thought....I might have to catch the Indy-Titans game on replay cause I have no idea how the Colts didn't blow out Tenn....plus the Lions showed they have some claws, just not enough to handle the Pats...The Browns surprise the hell out of the Chiefs (didn't see that one coming, not with Green throwing for almost 300 and LJ crackin it for 110.....

St Louis exposed themselves as pretenders (dang it) though the Saints easily handled the 49ers.... (1 for 2 there)....

Ok, should maybe I shouldn't quit my day job....oh wait....I don't have a DAY job....

No comments: