Saturday, January 06, 2007

Why am I not writing about the Eagles?

Ok, so visitors might wonder...hey dude...you're an Eagles fans...what with the NFL-based articles...where is the Wildcard trash talk, the Giants-bashing pieces, etc???

NO, I have not given up on the Eagles...The answer:I just wanted to provide my visitors with a little something that maybe couldn't already get from a plethora of sources...I am just one dude...I cannot hope to cover the Eagles as well as Philly.com or www.philadelphiaeagles.com or anything like that..and there are a TON of great stories about the Birds out there right now, like:

No Lost Weekend, Barber likes the Hostile Linc, The Garcia-Philly Luv-Fest, The Underdog Mentality, The Little Engine that Could: Westbrook, and so on and so on

I'm cannot compete...I'm in Japan fellas, I don't to see Giants press conferences, or access to what player said what, etc, etc and so forth, and so on...I just react to things as I see 'em...

And here's another thing: I ain't big on predictions...so don't expect a Eagles XX Giants xx post from me either...I refuse to jinx them...And no real stupid trash-talking either...I know what the Eagles need to do to win the game, we all do...execute, no stupid penalties, RUN THE BALL, pound 'em in the trenches....

This game will be played between the white lines at the Linc on Sunday afternoon, and I can't WAIT boys! I gettin' hopped up, trust me. When the clock says 0:00 and the Eagles have more points...THEN I will safe to whoop it up, and start thinking about our rematch with 'Nawlins....

No comments: