Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Who I Like this weekend...

Saints - Bears...ok folks this is an easy one for me...It is generally impossible for me to root for a team that beat my Birds, so that already tilted the feeling in favor of Chicago....To top it off, the wife is a big Bears fan (who believes she jinxes them if she watches too much of the game believe it or not), so guess what, with the Eagles eliminated, I am now a de-facto Bears fan!

Go Bears....and finally, I am sick of the NFL little sweetheart story this year, the Saints...screw 'em, I don't think they'll go down in flames, but little would make me smile wider that seeing them pout off the field on Sunday....

As for the Pats-Colts game...isn't it somehow appropriate that in order to get to his first Superbowl Peyton has to go through the Patriots??? I really don't know how they managed get squeeze past the Chargers, but I don't think the Colts are going to be as generous as San Diego was last weekend. I don't know if Peyton can shake the Patriot bug-a-boo hex that Belichick put on him a few years ago, but if sure will be fun to watch! Bring on the games!

No comments: