Sunday, August 27, 2006

Woohoo - 3 hits!

What a pitiful milestone. 3 hits...guess I better get more entertaining...
HA HA HA HA HA...
I just spent all Sunday morning cleaning the house, we are showing it to a prospective renter at 1430...of course the boys feel left out, and I am beat right now.

Looks like Invincible tackled the competition an scored a TD at the Box Office this weekend (yeah yeah yeah, I here ya groaning at the bad puns). I watched quite a bit of preseason football this weekend thanks to the NFL channel, which rebroadcasts a ton of Th & Fr games over the weekend, which is pretty cool.

In other good news the Fox News crew (Steve Centanni and Olaf Wiig) were released today, which is pretty cool.

Tomorrow should be pretty busy as well. I gotta go to work, then leave early and pick up my passport, go see our financial advisor at 10, and then the movers are coming at 11:30. Of course, I am taking the rest of the week off so I guess that's not too bad...(yeah I here ya cryin' for me)...oh boo hoo, gotta work a whole half day this week...

I'll yak more later.

No comments: