Saturday, September 01, 2007

HUGE Misawa Base Air Show Tomorrow

Christina tells me, upwards of 150,000 thousand people will be flocking from all over Japan to the annual Misawa AB Air Show.

Wow folks. Misawa isn't all that big. Something like 44,000 people. Its not a "small" town, but its not big, I can tell you that.

Well the city is going to be tripling in size tomorrow, and we're going to be in the thick of it. The worst part: Base authorities have asked people to leave their pets at home....so no pics of Zaar and D.J. trolling the flight line or posing with an F-16...(dang)....Probably for the best, with that many people it would've been hard to keep them out from "underfoot" - though I have no doubt they will be plenty of stupid human broodlings buzzing around getting in my way tomorrow...

I wonder how many foreign spies will show up....

No comments: