Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year! It's 2009!

Lots of stuff I've wanted to blog about but haven't found the time to...so as Christina's iTouch transfers songs so my computer, I figured I'd take the time to type some stuff out.

First off, it's already 2009? That is mind-boggling.

New Year's Resolution: Lose weight and be a better husband

...are we supposed to make this stuff known? oh well, who cares.

Anyway, I need to do a better job balancing work, play and home....and it can be tougher than one might think since I do them all in the same place. Work out more, aye aye....should be THAT hard to do (right?)...the other part - concerted efforts are already underway.

Been away for little bit, (not that you'd know, since this is a static post....)...I just bought my nephew R2D2 for his birthday, which is January 5th. I sure hope he likes it, but I have a feeling that a voice activated Artoo will be a hit. Especially since Zack got Clone Wars Light-saber battles for the Wii for Christmas.

No comments: